[GiDlist] Files

Moderator: GiD Team

Marcos Todeschini

[GiDlist] Files

Post by Marcos Todeschini »

Hi, gid group. I want to know if the files flavia.res and flavia.msh , has to be written by the excecution module or if i must write them when i define the problem type. And I want to know if i can use for non-linear finite element programs.
Thanks

---------------------------------
¡Navegá y ayudá a los chicos!.
En noviembre, Yahoo! dona un plato de comida por cada usuario que se conecte a Internet con Yahoo! Conexión.
Conectate ya aquí.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listas.cimne.upc.edu/pipermail/gidlist/attachments/20031107/f92a7fc4/attachment.htm
Enrique Escolano

{SPAM?} Re: [GiDlist] Files

Post by Enrique Escolano »

The flavia.msh file it's not necessary to be written if this mesh also exists in GiD preprocess,
and the flavia.res evidently must be written by the analysis module: the problemype developer
cannot know the results of a case.

The analysis module can be off course non-linear.
For GiD this module is a "black-box" that receive geometric (usally mesh) and other data information,
and create some output result files (that usually requires to be graphically visualized).

Enrique Escolano
----- Original Message -----
To: gidlist at gatxan.cimne.upc.es
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 11:54 AM
Subject: [GiDlist] Files

Hi, gid group. I want to know if the files flavia.res and flavia.msh , has to be written by the excecution module or if i must write them when i define the problem type. And I want to know if i can use for non-linear finite element programs.
Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡Navegá y ayudá a los chicos!.
En noviembre, Yahoo! dona un plato de comida por cada usuario que se conecte a Internet con Yahoo! Conexión.
Conectate ya aquí.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listas.cimne.upc.edu/pipermail/gidlist/attachments/20031107/a0fb54e6/attachment.htm