How know 'Material index' in excavation process

Moderator: CODE_BRIGHT Team

zqlgeo

How know 'Material index' in excavation process

Post by zqlgeo »

Dear
In user's guide, in the excavation process, the P2 is properties which is material index(IMATEQ). but how to know the material index ?
In tutorial of sequential excavation, in the example the IMATEQ of shotcrete 10 is given 12, which is explain as the material is the same as shortcrete1 (12th materal to be created). my question is why the 12th is shortcrete1 ?
i gusess, when we creat ring1 that is copy from soil.therefore ring1 is 2th material. therefore ring10 is 11th, shortcrete 1 is 12th? is it right? why P2 of shortcrete 1 is 1 not 2 ?
my another question is, the shortcrete is copied sequented from shorcreat9, shorcreat8, ........ why shortcrete 10 must the same as shorcreat 1?
code_bright

Re: How know 'Material index' in excavation process

Post by code_bright »

Dear user,

The material index is just the order of the material in the list that appears in the materials window. For example, ResidualSoil is IMATEQ=1, Ring1 is IMATEQ=2, etc...

Best wishes,

Alfonso
zqlgeo

Re: How know 'Material index' in excavation process

Post by zqlgeo »

code_bright wrote:Dear user,

The material index is just the order of the material in the list that appears in the materials window. For example, ResidualSoil is IMATEQ=1, Ring1 is IMATEQ=2, etc...

Best wishes,

Alfonso

Thanks for your reply.

The material index can be find in a file with file extension .mat, this file is a hide file in file direction. I wish this will helpful to others