Moderator: GiD Team
I have a problem while using Border graphs in V14 as shown in the attached picture.
This problem has never happened in V13.
Could you please tell me how to figure it out.
- Capture.PNG (56.43 KiB) Viewed 8323 times
- 0error.png (245.81 KiB) Viewed 8323 times
The border graph seems correct to me.
I tried myself with some examples and it's working for me.
Can you please show me the result that you get in GiD v13? Or giving me more details?
Thank you for your reply and so sorry for my late response.
It seems that it o.k. now.
I don't know why.
and say briefly what to do to be repeated (e.g. which menu or toolbar must be used...)
The problem happens again, I dont know why. Please see the attached pictures in this post.
The error has just happened when I use the border plot.
However, I cant post the zip of my model, its size is over the limit of allowing size.
- Capture6.PNG (26.65 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
- Capture5.PNG (30.12 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
- Capture4.PNG (65.38 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
- Capture3.PNG (256.63 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
- Capture2.PNG (28.67 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
Now, I can upload the .res file of my model.
Could you please try to use the border plot for my model ?
- (4.1 MiB) Downloaded 299 times